In keeping with our philosophy, Cornerstone Recovery Center offers many substance abuse treatment services intended to create a lifestyle of recovery. By addressing past, present, and future, we create specially individualized treatment programs suited to your needs or the needs of a loved one. Our drug treatment center in South Florida proudly supports the area’s standing as a community of recovery by offering residential services, outpatient programs, and aftercare programs, all of which integrate relapse prevention skills.
Cornerstone further incorporates positive lifestyle practices such as nutritional counseling in an effort to foster the positive action upon which to build lifelong sobriety and recovery. We firmly believe in our process of integrating individual client needs within the services we offer to properly address drug and alcohol addiction treatment as it relates to the identified client and the family supportive in his or her recovery.
- Our Partial Hospitalization addiction treatment program (PHP) provides our clients with the comforts of housing and transport while taking a more in depth approach toward recovery.
- The Intensive Outpatient Program fosters recovery by exposing clients to our suite of treatment services as tailored to individual needs. Both daytime and evening IOP tracks are offered to fit the varying schedules of our clients.
- In pursuing a lifetime of recovery, clients will have complete access to our suite of aftercare services, the details of which can be provided upon request.
- We will be sure to incorporate your past, present, and future needs along with the more common hardships that affect us all in discussing relapse prevention.
- Our Day Intensive Outpatient program (Day IOP) offers structured, supervised treatment that still allows patients the flexibility to look for a job or attend school.
- Our Evening Intensive Outpatient program (Evening IOP) provides clients with a day job the opportunity to participate in our SMART Recovery and receive ongoing treatment.