We are happy to announce that we’ve added a Christian recovery program to our addiction recovery services, led by Reverend Charlotte Day. As the Christian Program Director, Rev. Charlotte is developing a faith-based curriculum that combines the 12 steps of recovery with Biblical scripture.
The Christian Program will focus on prayer, learning coping skills from a Biblical perspective, resolving barriers to a relationship with God and relapse prevention. Charlotte, an ordained minister, will facilitate the groups and lead Bible studies, organize community activities and offer spiritual direction. She is about to start seminary for a Masters in Christian Counseling, and she practices cognitive behavioral therapy with her clients, teaching them how to replace negative thoughts with the word of God.
Celebrate Recovery® a Big Part of Christian Recovery Program
Celebrate Recovery®, a Christ-centered recovery program, will be a key component of the group. Group activities will include Christian events and concerts in Ft. Lauderdale to promote community relationships, attending church and morning motivation meetings, as well as Bible study. In addition, Rev. Charlotte will perform Baptisms on the beach for those who make that decision. Participants in the program will get help with developing:
- Self-esteem based on Christian principles
- Balance in their lives, including faith and recovery
- Healing and forgiveness
- A recovering identity in Christ
“I feel very blessed to have this opportunity to work with Cornerstone, and I feel the Lord has called me to begin something special there,” says Charlotte. “He has called me to help implement the Christian vision and carry it to its fruition.”
Addiction Recovery Treatment in Ft. Lauderdale
If you are someone you know is in need of addiction recovery treatment, please call Cornerstone Recovery Center immediately to speak to an admissions counselor. Located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, we are a drug rehab facility with an experienced medical and clinical staff. We accept insurance of all kinds and many of our clients come from northern states, such as New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania to receive drug treatment services. Please call 888-711-0354 or contact us online.
Speak to a Counselor
Drug & Alcohol Addiction Info
- Cocaine Addiction
- Cornerstone Recovery
- Cornerstone Recovery Addiction Treatment Center Info
- Cornerstone Recovery Center
- Crystal Meth Addiction
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction Dual Diagnosis
- Drug and Alcohol Substance Abuse Education
- General Drug and Alcohol Addiction Rehab Info
- Heroin Addiction
- Huffing & Inhalant Abuse
- Individuals Treated for Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Prescription Drug Abuse
- Relapse Prevention
- Teenage Drug and Alcohol Abuse
GET HELP NOW: 888.711.0354
Recovery is possible! Call us at
888-711-0354 or fill out our confidential form to have an admissions counselor contact you.
- 08 Aug 2014Join Us for the August Alumni Meeting Brunch at our Drug Rehab Center
- 29 Jul 2014Join Us for Upcoming Family Nights in August at Cornerstone
- 14 Jul 2014Is a Christian Recovery Center Right for Me?
- 11 Jul 2014What is Ketamine Addiction?
- 09 Jul 2014Are You Addicted to Hydrocodone or Prescription Painkillers?