Alcohol and Drug Addiction Programs
At Cornerstone Recovery Center, our caring team of addiction recovery specialists is here to support our clients as well as their family and loved ones throughout the addiction recovery process. We provide a customized treatment plan for each client. Since no two people are alike, no two recovery programs are alike. We take into consideration all aspects of each individual’s situation and personality to provide the best combination for recovery success. We have been successful with treating all types of addictions including:
Our staff, including our medical director, nurses, behavioral coaches, and therapists all work together along with your family and loved ones to keep you moving towards your goals and succeed in your recovery. Traditional 12 step, SMART Recovery® and Christian Recovery programs are available, and every client has access to experienced addiction therapists that provide help for mental health issues, such as dual diagnosis treatment and trauma counseling. Treatment usually begins with an inpatient stay at our newly renovated residential facility on the Intracoastal Waterway and just steps from the beach. Clients who arrive from New Jersey or northern areas like Chicago, Newark, Buffalo, and New York City will love the warm weather and tropical breezes.
Cornerstone Recovery Center provides a safe and comfortable setting for recovery from alcohol and drug addiction. Please call 1-888-711-0354 or contact us online to speak with an admissions counselor. All communications with our staff are confidential.
- 28 Oct 2014Please Join Us for Family Night in November
- 25 Oct 2014Bridging the Gap between Drug Addiction Treatment and Health Insurance Coverage
- 23 Oct 2014Cornerstone Recovery Center is Proud to Receive Accreditation from The Joint Commission
- 08 Oct 2014Announcing the Expansion of Our Relapse Prevention Programs and Alumni Services
- 01 Oct 2014Alumni Coordinator, William Hall, Applies First-Hand Knowledge to New Position at Drug Rehab Center