Maureen Donadio is well known to many in the South Florida recovery community. In addition to being the owner and director of a number of successful recovery homes, Maureen also serves as a court liaison for the Broward County Court System. She has dedicated her life to helping women recover from the diseases of addiction and alcoholism.
Maureen has experienced her own addiction challenges and has been dedicated to her own sobriety for over 22 years. Recently, Maureen opened a men’s facility dedicated to the late Richard Entriken, one of her closest friends and a colleague who devoted his life to helping others. They often stood side by side in court to help men and women seek treatment in lieu of jail or prison.
Maureen brings the same dedication and compassion to Cornerstone Recovery Center that has helped her be successful in helping addicts and alcoholics take the steps necessary to live healthy in a safe environment. She works closely with the families of her clients, and because of her belief in the power of fellowship and strong aftercare, Maureen’s clients regularly attend AA and NA meetings, helping her programs maintain an 85% success rate.
- 08 Oct 2014Announcing the Expansion of Our Relapse Prevention Programs and Alumni Services
- 01 Oct 2014Alumni Coordinator, William Hall, Applies First-Hand Knowledge to New Position at Drug Rehab Center
- 11 Sep 2014Is a More Personalized Drug Rehab Center Right for You?
- 08 Aug 2014Join Us for the August Alumni Meeting Brunch at our Drug Rehab Center
- 29 Jul 2014Join Us for Upcoming Family Nights in August at Cornerstone