Cornerstone Recovery Center was established in 2012, but its foundation as a drug and alcohol addiction treatment center was laid over twenty years earlier on the sands of Serenity Beach. There’s no monument erected to the memory of Serenity Beach, no placards or signs indicating where, along South Florida’s east coast, Serenity Beach is, and our footsteps have long since been washed away by the waxing and waning of the tides, but Serenity Beach still exists in our hearts and in our minds, in the experiences we shared and the recovery we pursued.
Serenity Beach was our haven: a solitary spot brought to life by the then dozens of us who elected to replace our addictions with fellowship, to seek comfort in drug treatment that for so long eluded us. Serenity Beach was an affirmation that, though we were afflicted by addiction, we could find strength in each other, peace in ourselves, love in our community, and meaning in the world around us.
- Our philosophy as a drug treatment center is simple: Honesty is the cornerstone of recovery.
- Our staff of experienced addiction treatment professionals is committed to recovery, to sobriety, and to filling the void left by addiction with positive action.
- Our addiction treatment center and residential complexes are designed to provide ample comfort to our clients while they seek treatment.
- We are proud to call South Florida home and are dedicated to contributing to its standing as a community of recovery.
- We are licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families to ensure a high standard of care.
GET HELP NOW: 888.711.0354
Recovery is possible! Call us at
888-711-0354 or fill out our confidential form to have an admissions counselor contact you.
- 15 Apr 2014You Are Cordially Invited to Family Night on April 25, 2014
- 15 Apr 2014Cornerstone Recovery Center Clients Participate In Equine Therapy As Part Of Recovery
- 20 Mar 2014Please Join Us For the Next Monthly Family Night on Friday, March 21st
- 19 Mar 2014Does Insurance Cover Addiction Treatment?
- 17 Mar 20145 Tips for Staying Sober After Rehab