About Our Addiction Recovery Center
Cornerstone Recovery Center was established in 2012, but its foundation as a drug and alcohol addiction treatment center was laid over twenty years earlier on the sands of Serenity Beach. There’s no monument erected to the memory of Serenity Beach, no placards or signs indicating where, along South Florida’s east coast, Serenity Beach is, and our footsteps have long since been washed away by the waxing and waning of the tides, but Serenity Beach still exists in our hearts and in our minds, in the experiences we shared and the recovery we pursued.
Serenity Beach was our haven: a solitary spot brought to life by the then dozens of us who elected to replace our addictions with fellowship, to seek comfort in drug treatment that for so long eluded us. Serenity Beach was an affirmation that, though we were afflicted by addiction, we could find strength in each other, peace in ourselves, love in our community, and meaning in the world around us.
- Our philosophy as a drug treatment center is simple: Honesty is the cornerstone of recovery.
- Our staff of experienced addiction treatment professionals is committed to recovery, to sobriety, and to filling the void left by addiction with positive action.
- Our addiction treatment center and residential complexes are designed to provide ample comfort to our clients while they seek treatment.
- We are proud to call South Florida home and are dedicated to contributing to its standing as a community of recovery.
- We are licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families to ensure a high standard of care.
- We accept patients from every avenue of referral, including detox centers and other treatment centers.
- Our clients and their families love us!
- 23 Oct 2014Cornerstone Recovery Center is Proud to Receive Accreditation from The Joint Commission
- 08 Aug 2014Join Us for the August Alumni Meeting Brunch at our Drug Rehab Center
- 29 Jul 2014Join Us for Upcoming Family Nights in August at Cornerstone
- 14 Jul 2014Is a Christian Recovery Center Right for Me?
- 11 Jul 2014What is Ketamine Addiction?